Promoter engineering: Recent advances in controlling transcription at the most fundamental level
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Methods and Advances
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 46–58, January 2013
How to Cite
Blazeck, J. and Alper, H. S. (2013), Promoter engineering: Recent advances in controlling transcription at the most fundamental level. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 46–58. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200120
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- DuPont Young Professor Grant
- Office of Naval Research Young Investigator Program Award
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01GM090221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!