Microfluidic tools for developmental studies of small model organisms –nematodes, fruit flies, and zebrafish
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Nanobio vs. Bionano
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 192–205, February 2013
How to Cite
Hwang, H. and Lu, H. (2013), Microfluidic tools for developmental studies of small model organisms –nematodes, fruit flies, and zebrafish. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 192–205. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200129
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0954578
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01AG035317, R21EB012803, R01GM088333
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!