Arrayed cellular environments for stem cells and regenerative medicine
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Nanobio vs. Bionano
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 167–179, February 2013
How to Cite
Titmarsh, D. M., Chen, H., Wolvetang, E. J. and Cooper-White, J. J. (2013), Arrayed cellular environments for stem cells and regenerative medicine. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 167–179. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200149
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Australian Research Council Discovery Grants Scheme. Grant Number: DP110104446
- Special Research Initiative Grants Scheme (through Stem Cells Australia)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!