Nanoscale structure of type I collagen fibrils: Quantitative measurement of D-spacing
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Methods and Advances
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 117–126, January 2013
How to Cite
Erickson, B., Fang, M., Wallace, J. M., Orr, B. G., Les, C. M. and Banaszak Holl, M. M. (2013), Nanoscale structure of type I collagen fibrils: Quantitative measurement of D-spacing. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 117–126. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200174
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2012 02:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, National Institutes of Health: Ruth L. Kirschstein National Service Award. Grant Number: 1F32DE018840-01 A1
- National Institutes of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: AR50562
- Investigator Initiated Studies Program of Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!