Photosynthetic efficiency and rate of CO2 assimilation by Arthrospira (Spirulina) platensis continuously cultivated in a tubular photobioreactor
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1412–1417, November 2012
How to Cite
Matsudo, M. C., Bezerra, R. P., Sato, S., Converti, A. and de Carvalho, J. C. M. (2012), Photosynthetic efficiency and rate of CO2 assimilation by Arthrospira (Spirulina) platensis continuously cultivated in a tubular photobioreactor. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 1412–1417. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200177
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2012 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Number: 06/56976-2 and fellowship 06/54960-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!