Screening for cytochrome P450 expression in Pichia pastoris whole cells by P450-carbon monoxide complex determination
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Methods and Advances
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 146–152, January 2013
How to Cite
Gudiminchi, R. K., Geier, M., Glieder, A. and Camattari, A. (2013), Screening for cytochrome P450 expression in Pichia pastoris whole cells by P450-carbon monoxide complex determination. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 146–152. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200185
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 04:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013: 266025, BIONEXGEN
- Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth (BMWFJ)
- Federal Ministry of Traffic, Innovation and Technology (bmvit)
- Standortagentur Tirol
- ZIT – Technology Agency of the City of Vienna: COMET-Funding Program
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!