Production of human cytochrome P450 2D6 drug metabolites with recombinant microbes – a comparative study
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1346–1358, November 2012
How to Cite
Geier, M., Braun, A., Emmerstorfer, A., Pichler, H. and Glieder, A. (2012), Production of human cytochrome P450 2D6 drug metabolites with recombinant microbes – a comparative study. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 1346–1358. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200187
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 11:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- EU-FP7 project OXYGREEN: EC Grant 212281
- DK Molecular Enzymology: FWF W901-B12
- Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth (BMWFJ)
- Federal Ministry of Traffic, Innovation and Technology (bmvit)
- Styrian Business Promotion Agency SFG
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!