A quantitative approach for understanding small-scale human mesenchymal stem cell culture – implications for large-scale bioprocess development
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Stem cell engineering
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 459–471, April 2013
How to Cite
Rafiq, Q. A., Coopman , K., Nienow , A. W. and Hewitt, C. J. (2013), A quantitative approach for understanding small-scale human mesenchymal stem cell culture – implications for large-scale bioprocess development. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 459–471. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200197
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!