The role of single-cell analyses in understanding cell lineage commitment
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Stem cell engineering
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 397–407, April 2013
How to Cite
Gibson, T. M. and Gersbach, C. A. (2013), The role of single-cell analyses in understanding cell lineage commitment. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 397–407. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200201
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- NIH Director's New Innovator Award. Grant Number: DP2OD008586
- NIH. Grant Number: R03AR061042
- NSF Faculty Early Career Development CAREER Award. Grant Number: CBET-1151035
- Scientist Development Grant from the American Heart Association. Grant Number: 10SDG3060033
- Duke Center for Systems Biology
- NIH Training Grant. Grant Number: T32GM008555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!