Mesenchymal stem cell durotaxis depends on substrate stiffness gradient strength
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Stem cell engineering
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 472–484, April 2013
How to Cite
Vincent, L. G., Choi, Y. S., Alonso-Latorre, B., del Álamo, J. C. and Engler, A. J. (2013), Mesenchymal stem cell durotaxis depends on substrate stiffness gradient strength. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 472–484. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200205
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 05:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DP02OD006460, 1R01GM084227
- Human Frontiers Science Foundation. Grant Number: RGY0064/2010
- National Science Foundation: Graduate Research Fellowship
- Achievement Rewards for College Scientists: Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!