Microfluidic systems: A new toolbox for pluripotent stem cells
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Nanobio vs. Bionano
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 180–191, February 2013
How to Cite
Lesher-Perez, S. C., Frampton, J. P. and Takayama, S. (2013), Microfluidic systems: A new toolbox for pluripotent stem cells. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 180–191. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200206
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- World Class University. Grant Number: R322008000200540
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: DGE 1256260, ID: 2011101670
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!