A tissue-engineered human dermal construct utilizing fibroblasts and transforming growth factor β1 to promote elastogenesis
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Strategies in Tissue Engineering
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 317–326, March 2013
How to Cite
Sommer, N., Sattler, M., Weise, J. M., Wenck, H., Gallinat, S. and Fischer, F. (2013), A tissue-engineered human dermal construct utilizing fibroblasts and transforming growth factor β1 to promote elastogenesis. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 317–326. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200209
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 13N9282
- Beiersdorf AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!