Ammonia plasma treatment of polystyrene surfaces enhances proliferation of primary human mesenchymal stem cells and human endothelial cells
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Strategies in Tissue Engineering
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 327–337, March 2013
How to Cite
Kleinhans, C., Barz, J., Wurster, S., Willig, M., Oehr, C., Müller, M., Walles, H., Hirth, T. and Kluger, P. J. (2013), Ammonia plasma treatment of polystyrene surfaces enhances proliferation of primary human mesenchymal stem cells and human endothelial cells. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 327–337. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200210
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 04:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!