Gold nanograin microelectrodes for neuroelectronic interfaces
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Nanobio vs. Bionano
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 206–214, February 2013
How to Cite
Kim, R., Hong, N. and Nam, Y. (2013), Gold nanograin microelectrodes for neuroelectronic interfaces. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 206–214. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200219
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 04:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: KRF-2008-313-D00614, 2012007327
- Korea Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 22-2009-00-002-00
- Industrial Source Technology Development Program of the Ministry of Knowledge Economy. Grant Number: 10033657
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!