Orgenic plants: Gene-manipulated plants compatible with organic farming
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1328–1331, November 2012
How to Cite
Ryffel, G. U. (2012), Orgenic plants: Gene-manipulated plants compatible with organic farming. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 1328–1331. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200225
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!