Deriving metabolic engineering strategies from genome-scale modeling with flux ratio constraints
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Systems Metabolic Engineering
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 581–594, May 2013
How to Cite
Yen, J. Y., Nazem-Bokaee, H., Freedman, B. G., Athamneh, A. I. M. and Senger, R. S. (2013), Deriving metabolic engineering strategies from genome-scale modeling with flux ratio constraints. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 581–594. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200234
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- USDA AFRI Biobased Products and Bioenergy Production Program. Grant Number: Award Number 2010-65504-20346
- Institute of Critical Technologies and Applied Science (ICTAS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!