Genome-scale modeling of human metabolism – a systems biology approach
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Metabolic Modeling and Simulation
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 985–996, September 2013
How to Cite
Mardinoglu, A., Gatto, F. and Nielsen, J. (2013), Genome-scale modeling of human metabolism – a systems biology approach. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 985–996. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200275
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!