Efficient reversal of phiC31 integrase recombination in mammalian cells
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 1332–1336, November 2012
How to Cite
Farruggio, A. P., Chavez, C. L., Mikell, C. L. and Calos, M. P. (2012), Efficient reversal of phiC31 integrase recombination in mammalian cells. Biotechnology Journal, 7: 1332–1336. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200283
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2012 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine. Grant Number: RL1-00634-1
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.