These authors contributed equally to this work.
Gastrointestinal absorption and metabolism of apple polyphenols ex vivo by the pig intestinal mucosa in the Ussing chamber
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Strategies in Tissue Engineering
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 363–370, March 2013
How to Cite
Deußer, H., Rogoll, D., Scheppach, W., Volk, A., Melcher, R. and Richling, E. (2013), Gastrointestinal absorption and metabolism of apple polyphenols ex vivo by the pig intestinal mucosa in the Ussing chamber. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 363–370. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200303
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 01EA0501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!