Antimicrobial enzymes: An emerging strategy to fight microbes and microbial biofilms
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Methods and Advances
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 97–109, January 2013
How to Cite
Thallinger, B., Prasetyo, E. N., Nyanhongo, G. S. and Guebitz, G. M. (2013), Antimicrobial enzymes: An emerging strategy to fight microbes and microbial biofilms. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 97–109. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200313
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2012
- EU NOVO
- Austrian Centre of Industrial Biotechnology (ACIB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!