Constraint-based strain design using continuous modifications (CosMos) of flux bounds finds new strategies for metabolic engineering
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Systems Metabolic Engineering
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 595–604, May 2013
How to Cite
Cotten, C. and Reed, J. L. (2013), Constraint-based strain design using continuous modifications (CosMos) of flux bounds finds new strategies for metabolic engineering. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 595–604. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200316
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- United States Department of Energy Great Lakes Bioenergy. Grant Number: DE-FC02-07ER64494
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!