Constraint-based strain design using continuous modifications (CosMos) of flux bounds finds new strategies for metabolic engineering
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Systems Metabolic Engineering
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 595–604, May 2013
How to Cite
Cotten, C. and Reed, J. L. (2013), Constraint-based strain design using continuous modifications (CosMos) of flux bounds finds new strategies for metabolic engineering. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 595–604. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200316
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2013 04:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- United States Department of Energy Great Lakes Bioenergy. Grant Number: DE-FC02-07ER64494
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.