Large-scale production of diesel-like biofuels – process design as an inherent part of microorganism development
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biochemical Engineering Sciences
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 682–689, June 2013
How to Cite
Cuellar, M. C., Heijnen, J. J. and van der Wielen, L. A. M. (2013), Large-scale production of diesel-like biofuels – process design as an inherent part of microorganism development. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 682–689. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200319
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!