Acoustic detection of cell adhesion to a coated quartz crystal microbalance – implications for studying the biocompatibility of polymers
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biochemical Engineering Sciences
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 690–698, June 2013
How to Cite
Da-Silva, A.-C., Soares, S. S. and Ferreira, G. N. M. (2013), Acoustic detection of cell adhesion to a coated quartz crystal microbalance – implications for studying the biocompatibility of polymers. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 690–698. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200320
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2013 02:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: PTDC/EBB-EBI/108517/2008, PTDC/SAU-BEB/105189/2008, SFRH/BD/35233/2007, SFRH/BPD/30290/2006
- MIT-Portugal Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!