Stimuli-Responsive magnetic nanoparticles for monoclonal antibody purification
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biochemical Engineering Sciences
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 709–717, June 2013
How to Cite
Borlido, L., Moura, L., Azevedo, A. M., Roque, A. C. A., Aires-Barros, M. R. and Farinha, J. P. S. (2013), Stimuli-Responsive magnetic nanoparticles for monoclonal antibody purification. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 709–717. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200329
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT) Ph.D. fellowship. Grant Number: BD/45077/2008
- Portuguese Ministry for Science, Technology, and Higher Education (www.mctes.pt) “Ciência 2007”. Grant Numbers: PTDC/EBB-BIO/098961/2008, PTDC/CTM-NAN/115110/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!