Human mesenchymal stem cells from the umbilical cord matrix: Successful isolation and ex vivo expansion using serum-/xeno-free culture media
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Stem cell engineering
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 448–458, April 2013
How to Cite
Simões, I. N., Boura, J. S., dos Santos, F., Andrade, P. Z., Cardoso, C. M. P., Gimble, J. M., da Silva, C. L. and Cabral, J. M. S. (2013), Human mesenchymal stem cells from the umbilical cord matrix: Successful isolation and ex vivo expansion using serum-/xeno-free culture media. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 448–458. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200340
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: PTDC/EQU-EQU/114231/2009, SFRH/BD/51572/2011, SFRH/BD/70948/2010, SFRH/BPD/81861/2011
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.