Toward systems metabolic engineering of Aspergillus and Pichia species for the production of chemicals and biofuels
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Systems Metabolic Engineering
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 534–544, May 2013
How to Cite
Caspeta, L. and Nielsen, J. (2013), Toward systems metabolic engineering of Aspergillus and Pichia species for the production of chemicals and biofuels. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 534–544. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200345
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 247013
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Chalmers Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!