Near-infrared and two-dimensional fluorescence spectroscopy monitoring of monoclonal antibody fermentation media quality: Aged media decreases cell growth
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: International Biotechnology
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 835–846, July 2013
How to Cite
Hakemeyer, C., Strauss, U., Werz, S., Folque, F. and Menezes, J. C. (2013), Near-infrared and two-dimensional fluorescence spectroscopy monitoring of monoclonal antibody fermentation media quality: Aged media decreases cell growth. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 835–846. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200355
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Roche Diagnostics GmbH, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!