Organic co-solvents affect activity, stability and enantioselectivity of haloalkane dehalogenases
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biochemical Engineering Sciences
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 719–729, June 2013
How to Cite
Stepankova, V., Damborsky, J. and Chaloupkova, R. (2013), Organic co-solvents affect activity, stability and enantioselectivity of haloalkane dehalogenases. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 719–729. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200378
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: P207/12/0775, 203/08/0114, and P503/12/0572
- Agency of the Czech Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: IAA401630901
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0123 and CZ.1.05/2.1.00/01.0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!