Computational protein design with electrostatic focusing: Experimental characterization of a conditionally folded helical domain with a reduced amino acid alphabet
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: International Biotechnology
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 855–864, July 2013
How to Cite
Suárez-Diez, M., Pujol, A. M., Matzapetakis, M., Jaramillo, A. and Iranzo, O. (2013), Computational protein design with electrostatic focusing: Experimental characterization of a conditionally folded helical domain with a reduced amino acid alphabet. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 855–864. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200380
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia with co-participation of the European Community funds FEDER, POCI, QREN and COMPETE. Grant Number: PTDC/QUI-BIQ/098406/2008 and Pest-OE/EQB/LA0004/2011
- National Networks of Mass Spectrometry and NMR. Grant Number: REDE/1504/REM/2005 and REDE/1517/RMN/2005
- European Commission: FP7-Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant, FP7-ICT-043338 – BACTOCOM, and MICROSCILA – PRES UniverSud Paris
- Fondation pour la Recherche Medicale grants
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!