Applications of cell-free protein synthesis in synthetic biology: Interfacing bio-machinery with synthetic environments
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Asian Federation of Biotechnology (AFOB)
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1292–1300, November 2013
How to Cite
Lee, K.-H. and Kim, D.-M. (2013), Applications of cell-free protein synthesis in synthetic biology: Interfacing bio-machinery with synthetic environments. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 1292–1300. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200385
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2011-0031946, 2011K000841, 2011-0027629
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!