These authors contributed equally to this work.
Microfluidic-integrated biosensors: Prospects for point-of-care diagnostics
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Asian Federation of Biotechnology (AFOB)
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1267–1279, November 2013
How to Cite
Kumar, S., Kumar, S., Ali, Md. A., Anand, P., Agrawal, V. V., John, R., Maji, S. and Malhotra, B. D. (2013), Microfluidic-integrated biosensors: Prospects for point-of-care diagnostics. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 1267–1279. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200386
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- Indian Council of Medical Research, India. Grant Number: ICMR/5/3/8/91/GM/2010-RHN
- Department of Science and Technology, India. Grant Number: DST/TSG/ME/2008/18
- Delhi Technological University
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research India
- Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Korea
- World Class University Project of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Korea. Grant Number: R32-20026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!