Automated formation of multicomponent-encapuslating vesosomes using continuous flow microcentrifugation
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Asian Federation of Biotechnology (AFOB)
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1341–1346, November 2013
How to Cite
Jang, H., Hu, P. C., Jung, S., Kim, W. Y., Kim, S. M., Malmstadt, N. and Jeon, T.-J. (2013), Automated formation of multicomponent-encapuslating vesosomes using continuous flow microcentrifugation. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 1341–1346. doi: 10.1002/biot.201200388
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ007995
- Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea
- Inha University Grant
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R01GM093279
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!