Facile preparation of well-defined near-monodisperse chitosan/sodium alginate polyelectrolyte complex nanoparticles (CS/SAL NPs) via ionotropic gelification: A suitable technique for drug delivery systems
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: International Biotechnology
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 847–854, July 2013
How to Cite
Liu, P. and Zhao, X. (2013), Facile preparation of well-defined near-monodisperse chitosan/sodium alginate polyelectrolyte complex nanoparticles (CS/SAL NPs) via ionotropic gelification: A suitable technique for drug delivery systems. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 847–854. doi: 10.1002/biot.201300093
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2013 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!