Heterologous prime-boost immunization regimens using adenovirus vector and virus-like particles induce broadly neutralizing antibodies against H5N1 avian influenza viruses
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Asian Federation of Biotechnology (AFOB)
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 1315–1322, November 2013
How to Cite
Lin, S.-C., Liu, W.-C., Lin, Y.-F., Huang, Y.-H., Liu, J.-H. and Wu, S.-C. (2013), Heterologous prime-boost immunization regimens using adenovirus vector and virus-like particles induce broadly neutralizing antibodies against H5N1 avian influenza viruses. Biotechnology Journal, 8: 1315–1322. doi: 10.1002/biot.201300116
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan . Grant Numbers: NSC101-2321-B-007-002, NSC99-2311-B-007-005-MY3
- Veteran General Hospitals University Systems of Taiwan Joint Research Program. Grant Number: VGHUST99-P5-28
- National Health Research Institutes Taiwan . Grant Number: VC-100-PP-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!