Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Antibody approaches to prepare clinically transplantable cells from human embryonic stem cells: Identification of human embryonic stem cell surface markers by monoclonal antibodies
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Stem cells and regenerative medicine
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 915–920, July 2014
How to Cite
Choi, H. S., Kim, W.-T. and Ryu, C. J. (2014), Antibody approaches to prepare clinically transplantable cells from human embryonic stem cells: Identification of human embryonic stem cell surface markers by monoclonal antibodies. Biotechnology Journal, 9: 915–920. doi: 10.1002/biot.201300495
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!