PEGylation of lysine residues improves the proteolytic stability of fibronectin while retaining biological activity
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1033–1043, August 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Desai, R., Perez-Luna, V. and Karuri, N. (2014), PEGylation of lysine residues improves the proteolytic stability of fibronectin while retaining biological activity. Biotechnology Journal, 9: 1033–1043. doi: 10.1002/biot.201400115
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2014 06:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!