The relaxed complex method: Accommodating receptor flexibility for drug design with an improved scoring scheme
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 47–62, January 2003
How to Cite
Lin, J.-H., Perryman, A. L., Schames, J. R. and McCammon, J. A. (2003), The relaxed complex method: Accommodating receptor flexibility for drug design with an improved scoring scheme. Biopolymers, 68: 47–62. doi: 10.1002/bip.10218
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2002
- W. M. Keck Foundation
- National Biomedical Computational Resource
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!