Enthalpy–entropy compensation phenomena in water solutions of proteins and small molecules: A ubiquitous properly of water
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1970 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 9, Issue 10, pages 1125–1227, October 1970
How to Cite
Lumry, R. and Rajender, S. (1970), Enthalpy–entropy compensation phenomena in water solutions of proteins and small molecules: A ubiquitous properly of water. Biopolymers, 9: 1125–1227. doi: 10.1002/bip.1970.360091002
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!