Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy. I. Conceptual basis and theory
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1974 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 1–27, January 1974
How to Cite
Elson, E. L. and Magde, D. (1974), Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy. I. Conceptual basis and theory. Biopolymers, 13: 1–27. doi: 10.1002/bip.1974.360130102
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 1973
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!