Racah Institute of Physics, Hebrew university, Jerusalem. Israel.
Low-frequency Raman spectra of lysozyme
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1976 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 219–225, January 1976
How to Cite
Genzel, L., Keilmann, F., Martin, T. P., Wintreling, G., Yacoby, Y., Fröhlich, H. and Makinen, M. W. (1976), Low-frequency Raman spectra of lysozyme. Biopolymers, 15: 219–225. doi: 10.1002/bip.1976.360150115
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 1975
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 1975
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!