The X-Pro peptide bond as an nmr probe for conformational studies of flexible linear peptides
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1976 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 2025–2041, October 1976
How to Cite
Grathwohl, C. and Wüthrich, K. (1976), The X-Pro peptide bond as an nmr probe for conformational studies of flexible linear peptides. Biopolymers, 15: 2025–2041. doi: 10.1002/bip.1976.360151012
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 1976
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!