13C Nuclear magnetic resonance study of salt induced conformational change of basic polypeptides: Poly (L-lysine), poly (L-arginine), and poly (L-ornithine)
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
Copyright © 1978 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 2587–2599, November 1978
How to Cite
Saitô, H., Ohki, T., Kodama, M. and Nagata, C. (1978), 13C Nuclear magnetic resonance study of salt induced conformational change of basic polypeptides: Poly (L-lysine), poly (L-arginine), and poly (L-ornithine). Biopolymers, 17: 2587–2599. doi: 10.1002/bip.1978.360171107
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 1977
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!