Nucleic Acid Science Article
Theoretical aspects of genomic variation screening using DNA microarrays
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 614–620, 5 April 2004
How to Cite
Vainrub, A. and Pettitt, B. M. (2004), Theoretical aspects of genomic variation screening using DNA microarrays. Biopolymers, 73: 614–620. doi: 10.1002/bip.20008
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2003
- R. A. Welch Foundation
- TiiMES/NASA. Grant Number: NCC-1-02038
- Texas Learning and Computation Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!