Raman study of poly(alanine-glycine)-based peptides containing tyrosine, valine, and serine as model for the semicrystalline domains of Bombyx mori silk fibroin
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 314–324, November 2004
How to Cite
Taddei, P., Asakura, T., Yao, J. and Monti, P. (2004), Raman study of poly(alanine-glycine)-based peptides containing tyrosine, valine, and serine as model for the semicrystalline domains of Bombyx mori silk fibroin. Biopolymers, 75: 314–324. doi: 10.1002/bip.20137
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2004
- MIUR, Italy
- Insect Technology Project and Asahi Glass Foundation, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!