Part I: Peptides as Templates
Helices and other secondary structures of β- and γ-peptides
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptides as Templates
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 23–37, 2006
How to Cite
Seebach, D., Hook, D. F. and Glättli, A. (2006), Helices and other secondary structures of β- and γ-peptides. Biopolymers, 84: 23–37. doi: 10.1002/bip.20391
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!