Part II: Peptide-Based Catalysts
Studies of folded peptide-based catalysts for asymmetric organic synthesis
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptides as Templates
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 38–47, 2006
How to Cite
Blank, J. T. and Miller, S. J. (2006), Studies of folded peptide-based catalysts for asymmetric organic synthesis. Biopolymers, 84: 38–47. doi: 10.1002/bip.20392
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2005
- National Institutes of Health (National Institute of General Medical Sciences)
- National Science Foundation
- Merck Research Laboratories and Pfizer Global Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!