Impact of Cis-proline analogs on peptide conformation
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 392–406, 5 April 2006
How to Cite
Che, Y. and Marshall, G. R. (2006), Impact of Cis-proline analogs on peptide conformation. Biopolymers, 81: 392–406. doi: 10.1002/bip.20431
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM 53630, 68460
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!