Characterization of β-turn and Asx-turns mimicry in a model peptide: Stabilization via CH · · · O interaction
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 440–449, 15 April 2006
How to Cite
Thakur, A. K. and Kishore, R. (2006), Characterization of β-turn and Asx-turns mimicry in a model peptide: Stabilization via CH · · · O interaction. Biopolymers, 81: 440–449. doi: 10.1002/bip.20441
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2005
- Department of Biotechnology and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!