Biomedical Systems and Microorganisms
Classification of lactic acid bacteria with UV-resonance Raman spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue of Papers from the 11th European Conference on the Spectroscopy of Biological Molecules (ECSBM 2005)
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 286–290, July 2006
How to Cite
Gaus, K., Rösch, P., Petry, R., Peschke, K.-D., Ronneberger, O., Burkhardt, H., Baumann, K. and Popp, J. (2006), Classification of lactic acid bacteria with UV-resonance Raman spectroscopy. Biopolymers, 82: 286–290. doi: 10.1002/bip.20448
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2005
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany (BMBF). Grant Numbers: FKZ 13N8369, FKZ 13N8365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!